Tuesday, July 26, 2011

August Schedule



Wow, I can't believe it's almost August! Time flies when you're having fun, or so they say. This summer has been great. I've enjoyed shooting <in the photography sense> many adorable kids and awesome families. It's truly a joy to meet so many wonderful people and do something I immensely enjoy.

Below is my August schedule, and from what I have pending, it looks like it will be a busy one. What do you need pictures of this month? A recent engagement? Family pictures before the kids head back to school? A special milestone? Family pics in your Sooner or Cowboy gear to kick-off football season? Whatever your reason, email me to be added to the schedule. If none of these dates work, let me know and we can try to locate another date that better fits your schedule. I try to stick with these dates, however, because they are husband-approved.

Saturday, June 30 - Booked in the morning. Can't wait for Miss A's pictures!

Friday, Aug. 5 - A & C's wedding...what more can I say except SUPER excited!

Saturday, Aug. 6 - early morning or late evening is available

Saturday, Aug. 13 - early morning is booked (N Family) Late evening may be available.

Friday, Aug. 19 - evening

Saturday, Aug. 27 - early morning or late evening is available

No comments:

Post a Comment