Thursday, June 30, 2011

I Clicked It Up a Notch--June Contest

My submission for June's contest (http://www.clickitupanotch.com/) is probably a little unorthodox, but I love this picture because it embodies the stage my daughter is in right now. She wants to do everything by herself.

She wants to feed herself, brush her own teeth and earlier today she was determined to climb in this chair all by herself. Miss Independent, let me tell ya! Notice one shoe is on and the other is off. Such a funny girl!





2 comments:

  1. This is such a funny shot! Made me laugh! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is fantastic! I love her wanting to be independent!! Her little legs and the one shoe is priceless!! I think this would make an excellent black and white! Thanks so much for linking up!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete