Monday, June 20, 2011

July Portrait Schedule


It's summer. School's out, it's light 'til 9 and you know you could bribe your kids with a trip to the pool or ice cream. So what are you waiting for? Book your photo session during the month of July. It's more fun than listening to the kids say, "I'm bored" for the 122nd time.

Here are the Saturdays I'm available as you work your magic in front of the camera. Just kidding; I prefer to take shots while you are being natural. You won't hear me shout, "Give me tiger!" Unless, of course, that's you acting naturally!
  • Saturday, July 2
  • Saturday, July 9 <pending one appointment, but I can take two>
  • Saturday, July 30 
I'm also available some during the week; contact me through Facebook to schedule another date.

Keep in mind that early morning and late evening is when the light is magical, which means better photos.

Hope to see you in July, and special thanks to all my June clients! I appreciate your business!

Lacy


No comments:

Post a Comment